Rabu, 01 Juni 2022

Activities In Mei 2022

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen" (Matthew 28:19-20) 

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me" (Isaiah 6:8). 

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord" (I Corinthians 15:58). 

The mission work that I did in May 2022 in Makassar city is still going well. The activities that I did as follows:


Distributing Tracts

I continued to distribute the tracts I always bring with me to a number of people. I always hope and pray that they will read the tracts they have received and one day they will be interested in face-to-face learning and call my contact number listed on each tract. At the request of Lord's church in Kota Kemuning Malaysia, I sent the translated tracts in MS Word format to them and they can print for themselves and distribute to Indonesian people there.


Teaching Prospects

In May 2022, there have been no follow-up meetings with two prospects to study the Bible using the Search for Truth lessons. I will be contacting them, including one other Bible prospect candidate, to make a study schedule for June 2022 and I hope they are willing to resume MK lessons and start a new study as well. Also I hope there will be new prospects who are going to be interested in studying the Bible or taking the Bible Correspondence Courses.


Online Bible Courses

I still regularly responded new enrollments and checked the answers of students submitted in this Online Bible Course. The students came from various cities in Indonesia. In the city of Makassar itself, there has been no change from the previous students, there are still two students. Hopefully they will keep to be enthusiastic to complete the courses. The students from other cities, who also wanted to study the Bible in private, I leave them to the evangelists who work in those cities, so they can follow up them.


Bible Class

Makassar Church of Christ continued to conduct the Bible classes on Sundays using a book called "The Beginning of Our Confidence" (lessons designed for new Christians) as well as certain other topics. Hopefully these lessons can help church members to grow in knowledge of truth.


Preaching At Mabungka Church of Christ

While attending my nephew's wedding on 27 May 2022 in my hometown, Tawibaru, Pancakarsa, Mangkutana, East Luwu, I worshiped at Mabungka Church of Christ and I was given the opportunity and honor to preach. I presented a topic of sermon entitled "The Importance of Obeying Christ's Doctrine." The last time I went to this local congregation was 24 years ago and they still worshiped at one of member's house. But now Mabungka congregation has a permanent building. This congregation is served by Bro. Harun Toliba, one of SASBS alumni at Lampung. Among members of the congregation, there are some I have just met for the first time, and there are also some old members whom I have forgotten. They are very encouraged by the sermon I preached.

Makassar, 31 May 2022, 
Harun Tamale 

Mission Monthly Report in Makassar Under the supervision of GSJKDI Sawangan, Sawangan Village Guard IV, Kec. Tombulu, Minahasa, North Sulawesi 95662. 
Email: haruntamale@gmail.com 
Blog: https://mission-report.blogspot.com/
logoblog